In this episode, the Tax Biz team of experts shifts their conversation to small business owners. They do a deep dive into what business owners need to know regarding taxes.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- What are the taxes that a small business is usually subject to paying?
- What is the tax rate for a self-employed individual?
- What are some general tax credits that a self-employed individual has access to?
- How much money do I need to make before I have to pay taxes on my self-employed income?
- Do Uber / ride-sharing app/ delivery app workers & Influencers have to pay taxes?
Have questions specific to your unique situation? Book a free consultation with one of our experts at https://taxbizusa.com/ or give us a call at 1-844-482-9249
About Tax Biz USA:
Our firm provides outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness, and quality. We welcome you to contact us anytime.
Get the detailed attention that you need from an experienced accountant at TaxBiz USA. If you’d like more information or if you’re ready for us to get started, give us a call today for an appointment or to further discuss your options.
Keep up with us online: