In this episode, the Tax Biz team discusses what you should do if you or your business receives a letter from the IRS.
Discussion Points Covered Include:
- The kinds of letters my business may receive from the IRS
- Ignoring letters sent to my business
- How my business would be impacted after not paying the IRS
- What to do after my business receives an IRS letter
- What to do if my business owes a large tax liability
- How my credit is impacted by my business owing the IRS
- Other ways my tax debt can affect me
- My IRS payment options
- Red flags to avoid when looking for professional help
Have questions specific to your unique situation? Book a free consultation with one of our experts at https://taxbizusa.com/ or give us a call at 1-844-482-9249
About Tax Biz USA:
Our firm provides outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness, and quality. We welcome you to contact us anytime.
Get the detailed attention that you need from an experienced accountant at TaxBiz USA. If you’d like more information or if you’re ready for us to get started, give us a call today for an appointment or to further discuss your options.
Keep up with us online: